We’ll help you figure out what your web site traffic is doing. Below are examples of how.
- Some location information
- Network information
- Domain Information
- Search Engine Used
- Keyword Used in Search
- Referring Site
- Device Used to Access Site
- Browser Used to Access Site
- Entry Point
- Pages viewed
- Mobile versus Computer visits
- Repeat visitors
- “One Page and Gone” Visits
- “One Page and Gone” Pages
- Site Travel Paths
And that’s just for starters.
We can most likely help you set up your Analytics Reports to measure your site. We can help you better understand what your reports are telling you. We can customize your reports. We can point out opportunities and flaws as indicated by your reports. (BTW, we also post about our experiences with Analytics from time to time.)
Cost depends on the size and design layout of the site, but our lowest price is $200 as a one time fee to set up your site. We can also help you read the data in a meaningful way. At a minimum, if you provide us with the ability to properly code your web pages, you’ll get:
- Google Analytics Account Set up.
- Google Analytics code installed on all web pages.
- Google Analytics Access information provided to you.
- Set up of monthly summary reports that will be emailed to you.
- And a 6 month analysis report on traffic, including analysis of page traffic and flow, geographic traffic, referrals and keywords, mobile traffic usage, and more.
If you want more, such as website analytics maintenance and other website analytics consulting services, we’ll be happy to discuss that with you as well.
If you want more information on our service, please fill out the form below and we’ll contact you with more details.