One of our 2012 business goals is to help our clients review more often, and understand better, their Google Analytics report. To that end we’ll be holding a Google Analytics webinar for clients only this Wednesday, and we’ll be rolling out a new service feature to consult with clients on their reports in May, and offer customization of those reports.
Among the benefits that web site owners can derive from Google Analytics that we’ll be discussion include:
- Improving on-site linking for secondary page traffic
- Keyword review for search engines (SEO)
- Content review for site
- Advertising information – for selling or purchasing
So much of the future of a web site can be assisted with this data – web site owners have to adopt a regular review process.
Addition: Below is the outline of the session.
Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
Kessler Freedman, Inc.
You must have a Google Account (which is free) to access these reports directly.
The monthly Analytics Summary Report received via email.
- How your site is appearing within search results on Google
- Click-thru rate on Google
- Position over time
Requires coding of web pages
Requires special link coding of PDFs, Flash Movies and other docs (Event Tracking)
You Get The What, and Some of the Who, of Your Site
Ways this Information Can Help Your Site
- Improve On-Site linking for secondary page traffic
- Keyword Review for Search Engines
- Content Review for Site
- Advertising Information, both buying and selling
- Audience Segmentation
- Technology Use
Other Sources of Data to be Tapped:
- Social Media
- E-Mail Distribution Services
- Shopping Carts
- Advertising Sites
- Server Log Analysis